Humor connects you with your customers like nothing else can.
To paraphrase Mary Poppins, “A spoonful of humor helps the message go down in the most delightful way!”
Difficult to talk about subject matter?
Humor is a proven and effective way to address serious subjects. For years Milburn has created illustrations that addressed difficult issues like:
- Internal theft issues for business
- Wills and trusts
- Heart attacks
- Automobile seat belt safety awareness program for children
- And other special projects
Typical uses for cartoon art and humorous illustrations include:
- PowerPoint presentations
- Educational materials
- Advertising: posters, brochures, logos, billboards, etc.
- Promotional products
- Personalized gifts (caricatures)
- And for many other uses.
Adding a “touch of humor” to your marketing mix is similar to the way newspapers are structured: a page or two of comics add balance and appeal to the rest of the paper.
- Cartoon art is a fun, friendly, and effective way to deliver your message.
- Humor makes selling your ideas, products, and services more memorable.
- Humorous art works especially well with sensitive topics.
- Lighthearted communications show that your business is not “all work and no play.”
- Humorous illustration and cartoon art bring smiles to employees and customers.
- A little humor helps make you and your company more likable.
- Humor works!
Milburn’s cartoons and illustrations are produced in a variety of styles and techniques—whatever works best for your needs:
- Ink/line art
- Prisma Color
- Adobe Illustrator/VectorArt
- Mixed media